100Strong respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information in https://100strong.com.au/ (the "Site).
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Information Provided by You
By providing us with information, you consent to our collection and use of that information for the purpose for which you provided it. It may also be necessary for us to process the information you provide to do something at your request (e.g., to complete a purchase, to send you newsletters).
Information that you may provide us with directly may include:
- Your name, user name, email and password when you register for an account on the Site;
- Your age, telephone number, date of birth, gender, personal preferences, purchase history and other information that you add to your account profile;
- Your name and email address when you subscribe to newsletters or other marketing materials;
- Your name, address, and credit card information when you complete a purchase;
- Your name, email address, purchase history, other details you provide and a copy of your communications when you contact our customer service team;
- Your personal preferences and opinions when you respond to consumer survey requests, or other requests for your opinion, preferences or suggestions;
- Your name, age, address and social media handles when you participate in contests and other promotions on our website or our social channels; and
- Your name, address, phone number, email address, work history, and other details you provide if you submit a job application.
By submitting personal information on the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that you provide to us.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store—you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site—you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to protect our rights.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Protection of Your Personal Information
We use physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information. However, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely secure and there is a chance that the messages or information you send may be read or intercepted by others.
It is your responsibility to keep your account password and information (including your credit card information) secure. You should not share them with anyone else, and you may want to consider disabling automatic log-in. Contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or other security breach.
Changes in Policy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com